Weigh of Life | Be Well’s New Lifestyle App
Read Time: 1 min 23 sec
Do you find it difficult to transform bad habits into healthy ones? Are you tired of fad diets and complicated exercise apps? The experts at Be Well Solutions have designed a program to help overcome these obstacles.
Weigh of Life is a 12-week educational program based on up-to-date research and best practices. The folks who have tried it have reported great results – three-quarters of participants lost weight and reported making healthy changes on account of the program.
Participants receive weekly messages and challenges focusing on nutrition, exercise, and stress management. They have access to short and understandable videos, handouts, resource guides, and interactive worksheets
Our easy-to-use app makes tracking new behaviors simple. In addition, ongoing support from our team of Registered Dietitians and Certified Health Coaches is only a click away.
Participant Success Stories
Weigh of Life premiered in early 2020 and the responses have been great! Even though not everyone who used it had weight to lose, the average participant lost 5.7 pounds. That works out to nearly half a pound a week. Over 95% of people found the support and materials provided “very helpful”.
Check out some of the individual feedback below:
- “I liked how easy it was to track and monitor everything. I hate counting calories/points based on meals, so the method used during this program was way more feasible.”
- “The tracker reminded me every day to pay attention to these things, but it wasn’t as complicated as some of the apps I’ve tried.”
- “[This program delivers] small manageable steps. It wasn’t overwhelming and I feel like I truly made life changes as a result.”
- “I have definitely seen the value & really the ease of eating healthier! Thank you!”
- “It helped my 60+ year old husband change his eating habits and that is no small feat!”
Provide Weigh of Life to your Organization
Are you ready to take your employee wellness to the next level? Schedule a time to learn more about the new Weigh of Life!
Next Article: Exercise and Staying Motivated this Winter